[Simh] EXT : MAME and simh

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:37:24 EDT 2020

or SecureCRT which has a whole slew of VT terminal support, control and options.
free for 30 days but definitely worth the price.

it's what I use for my vax emulation with simh

MAME is multi ARCADE machine emulator, and while it may support or use the roms for VT terminals, it's only meant for use with the game machines that need it.
don't ask me which ones, I have no idea.

as per mame maybe you could be confusing "rom" with "firmware"

mame emulating a VT terminal makes zero sense.

Dan