[Simh] load

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun Jan 26 14:24:34 EST 2020

Hello.

Once upon a time I wanted to write an operating system for the PDP-11 ;)

One of the problems I found was precisely that. I wrote this blog entry about how didn’t I tackle the problem

http://ancientbits.blogspot.com/2012/07/programming-barebones-pdp11.html?m=1

The utility I wrote (bin2load) is in this repo:

https://github.com/jguillaumes/retroutils

Jordi Guillaumes Pons