[Simh] UNIX v7 - multi-user with DN or other serial device?

Tom Perrine tom.perrine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 11:23:37 EST 2020

I'm trying to get a V7 system running multi-user to allow telnet in on port
5555.

I have this happily working on V6 UNIX, but I keep hitting some snags on
building a working v7 kernel. I'm getting a lot of kernel crashes.

I'm going to start over from scratch, again, but I would appreciate a
shortcut if anyone has already done this.

If anyone has any config info on building the v7 kernel with any serial
device other than the console, please let me know.

Regards,
--tep