[Simh] macro11

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Sat Feb 29 15:32:06 EST 2020

On Sat 29 Feb 2020 at 12:54:55 -0700, Kevin Handy wrote:
> This wasn't an optimal solution to me, so I changed the '#if RT11' code to
> 'if (rt11)', and added a couple of command line options (-rt11, and -rsx)
> so that both formats were available without a recompile.

Is it ok if I put those changes (slightly cleaned up) at the macro11
version at git://github.com/Rhialto/macro11.git ? How shall I attribute
it?

The simtools version used git-subtree to incorporate that into simtools;
I'll have to look up how to update it :)

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on