[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 14:54:55 EST 2020

I've been playing with the link-11 code from  the Unix archive, but came up
on the problem that simtools/macro11 creates RSX style object files, while
link-11 wants RT11 format files.

Looking at the macro11 source code, I noticed that it could create RT11
format files if you compiles it with RT11 macro defined.

This wasn't an optimal solution to me, so I changed the '#if RT11' code to
'if (rt11)', and added a couple of command line options (-rt11, and -rsx)
so that both formats were available without a recompile.

I have not modified the 'dunpobj' program yet, time constraints, but
thought  I'd pass on what I have in case anyone was interested.