[Simh] Running the PDP-8 SIMH Emulator on Android?

Bob Vines bobvines00 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:10:06 EDT 2019

Mark, et al.,

I've installed termux and successfully(?) run the first two commands that
you listed, but when I try to run "make pdp8" (without the quotes) I get
make: *** No rule to make target 'pdp8'.  Stop.

My "prompt" is a dollar sign ($) instead of the number sign (#), but the
pkg... and git... commands seem to have run correctly.  I apologize for not
being able to spell Linux, but I think I need more hand-holding here.

Thanks,

Bob