[Simh] Vax.exe emulator and Multinet network configuring

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu May 9 16:05:17 EDT 2019

On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 12:52 PM, Jonathan Welch wrote:
> It has been a considerable time since I have done any networking work
> -- would you get me going in the right direction for setting up NAT on
> Windows?

There is nothing host specific about this.  You get the basics with:

    sim> ATTACH XQ NAT:

The basics means mostly outgoing initiated traffic. To allow incoming
traffic, you need more details specified on the ATTACH command AND
you'll probably need to allow that incoming traffic to pass through the
host system's firewall configuration (if any).  See HELP XQ ATTACH

- Mark