[Simh] PDP-6 and KA10 software kits

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Mon May 6 01:40:55 EDT 2019

Timothy Stark wrote:
> I now noticed that MIT's MDL interpreter/compiler for PDP-10 and VAX
> systems according to Lars' PDP-10 repositories and Facebook's ZIL
> group.  Is that possible to compile them into VAX binary for MDL
> interpreter/compiler?

I don't know.  There's the matter of how to bootstrap MIM (Machine
Independend MDL) when we don't have one already running.

We do have the earlier PDP-10 MDL running, but we miss many important
library files.  For example, <USE "FOO"> should load the package FOO,
but this doesn't work because USE isn't defined.

> Let us know that when you put them on github.

Everything is already there, except the PDP-6 Monitor.

https://github.com/PDP-10/Spacewar
https://github.com/PDP-10/pdp6-programs