[Simh] PDP-6 and KA10 software kits

Timothy Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:28:21 EDT 2019

I am interested in early DEC TOPS-10 monitors, Lisp and MIT's spacewar, etc. for KA10/KI10 systems.

I now noticed that MIT's MDL interpreter/compiler for PDP-10 and VAX systems according to Lars' PDP-10 repositories and Facebook's ZIL group.
Is that possible to compile them into VAX binary for MDL interpreter/compiler?

Let us know that when you put them on github.

Thanks,
Tim