[Simh] RSX-11 M Plus version to try

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:08:19 EDT 2019

On 6/22/19 4:50 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> You should definitely go with V4.6, which is the latest released version.

Cool. I just read the pidp11 manual and it looks like Oscar's already
done a lot of the legwork for getting rsx up and running on the pi that
is part of the kit. So, since I'm eventually gonna solder that up, I'll
just fire up the pi and use the rsx distro he's using as a starting point.

> This is a complex question. There is the introduction to RSX manual.
> But it presents the system from a user point of view. If you want to
> understand how to manage the system, there aren't that many short
> howtos around. You should probably read the system managers manual.
> But that's a big manual to just plow through...
>
> Check http://mim.update.uu.se/manuals/rsx

Thanks for the link.

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF