[Simh] VAXstation 4000 Model 60

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri Jul 12 20:11:26 EDT 2019

> On Jul 12, 2019, at 5:58 AM, Jeremy Begg <jeremy at vsm.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to set up SIMH on a new Linux server, an Intel NUC8i3BEH  with
> 16GB RAM and 250GB SSD running Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS.
>
> I've built the VAXstation 4000 Model 60 simulator on this system and I
> didn't notice any errors while building.  (The build itself was very quick.)

If you get this up and running, please let us know.  I have a VAXstation 4000/60 that is my last physical box.  I’d like to virtualize it, like the rest of my VMS environment here at home.

Due to the networking setup, I’d like to use the VAXstation 4000/60 simulator, since I should be able to simply restore the disk from a backup I’ve done.

Zane