[Simh] PDP11 microstore

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:46:52 EDT 2019

I remember hearing from the the very outer periphery of the Mentec M1
design. Here's some comments on what "didn't seem insurmountable": "This
was by far the most complex section of the project and the phase that was
most under-estimated in the initial project plan. It was estimated that the
synthesis phase including iterative simulation and training would take 84
man days. In fact it took 264 man days."

Tim