[Simh] 101 Basic Games for RSTS/E (was Re: PDP11 on Simh for public access)

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:44:56 EST 2019

DECUS tapes RSTS-11-13 and RSTS-11-14 (contributed by of course David H
Ahl) contain many 1973 versions of the games that made it into the
original  BASIC Computer Games book.

http://pdp-11.trailing-edge.com/rsts11/

I've never done a one-to-one mapping of all the games but I don't think
they're an exact map to the ones that appeared in the book.

Interesting note about the history of this entry: the DECtape I read these
from, was obviously assembled from the paper tapes, as several of the games
were exactly reversed (end-to-end) because the paper tape had been sent
through the reader backwards.

Tim.