[Simh] Not compiling through Termux on brand new tablet

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 14:42:57 EST 2019

I tried disabling the -DHAVE_GLOB statement and except for a dismissable
warning; pdp8, pdp11 and vax went fine but when I went to build vax780, I
got the following message:
ead -ldl
BIN/vax780 /data/data/com.termux/files/home/simh/VAX/tests/vax-diag_test.ini
WARNING: linker: BIN/vax780: unused DT entry: type 0x6ffffef5 arg 0x894

VAX 11/780 simulator V4.0-0 Current        git commit id: 23671684
Running Hardware Core Test (EVKAA)

*** PASSED - VAX 11/780 Hardware Core Instruction test EVKAA

Starting VAX Diagnostic Supervisor

Running - VAX Basic Instructions Exerciser EVKAB

*** FAILED - VAX Basic Instructions Exerciser EVKAB

make: *** [makefile:2356: BIN/vax780] Error 1
Also, it took well over an hour to build where it takes approximately 10
minutes on my S8. I am going to try the -landroid-glob make option. Did I
get that right?

Thanks,

Ray