[Simh] Not compiling through Termux on brand new tablet

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sun Dec 29 14:17:41 EST 2019

Look through the archive for a message sequence with the subject “[Simh] Simh on Android” which was back at the end of October.  It seems that the termux components provided for some older versions of Android don’t have the library containing the glob logic in the default library search environment.  Essentially all versions of Linux, OS/X and Android do not require a specific library to be mentioned  on the compile line if they have glob.h in the standard include directories.  You can work around this particular issue for that system by either removing –DHAVE_GLOB from the line that compiles the simulator, or possibly adding –landroid-glob to the compile line that builds the simulator.