[Simh] VAXClustering with Linux Desktops?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:53:09 EDT 2019

I have seen articles everywhere setting a VAXCluster using SimH and
Raspberry Pis but none with Linux desktops.  I am putting together a small
network of 3 or four Linux machines and thought it would be kind of neat to
put together a small cluster and maybe even join Hecnet with it.  Anyway I
am kind of a VMS noob (only been using it for about 4 years) and would
appreciate any guidance I can get.  The network is simple.  4 machines
hooked up to a switch and then the switch is attached to my cable
modem/router. All, IP's are static as well.

Thanks in advance,
Ray