[Simh] What happened to IDLE?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:48:37 EDT 2018

Hello!
I confess I didn't know that. And given what happens next regarding
the PDP11 one, I shall certainly do all of that, if something does not
work. For option 2 I didn't bother to save the output shown when
making it, so I'll do that again, and save it to a text file.

For SHOW VERSION, shouldn't it be the same as what's shown in my selection?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com