[Simh] Raspbian repository versus Github current

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:59:19 EDT 2018

Hello!
Am I correct in that the version stored somewhere in the Raspbian
repositories is too old to properly grok the idea of using a physical
serial port to talk to a terminal device versus the current Github
one?

I'm planning a project, note the keyword, "planning" in that I'd be
running an appropriate release of UNIX or BSD on the PDP-11 emulated,
and it would need a serial port to talk to a terminal device.

Networking is as it happens optional.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com