[Simh] Printer on TOPS-10

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Thu Mar 22 08:44:45 EDT 2018

Setting up the ANF-10 node number is under networking.  It changes
device naming (e.g. if your host's node number is 16, LPT0 becomes
LPT160).  Virtually all customers had some sort of network, so bugs
(such as this one) crept in.  We tried to keep non-network
configurations working, but bugs did come up.  (Probably because no
in-house system was without a network...)

IIRC, in HWCFG under the LP20, there should be a question like "LPT0
lowercase [YES,NO,PROMPT]:"