[Simh] qvss (vcb01) configuration , No known examples ?

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:26:04 EDT 2018

Here are the contents of my SIMH ini file, which may be of use as a
starting point.  I am using the microvax2 simulator, compiled locally, and
I wonder if your difficulties stem from using a different or older
executable.  What operating system and SIMH version are you using?

--
set cpu idle=ultrixold
set cpu autoboot
att nvr microvax2.nvr