[Simh] dhcp client for openvms 7.2 (hobbyist cd)?

Ron Young rly1 at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:38:46 EDT 2018

Hi:

	Is it possible to config the hobbyist version of openvms (7.2)
	vax to be a dhcp client for tcp/ip.

	I have been using my vms install for years with a static IP
	without problems.

	Looking on the net, it looks like I should be able to do this
	if tcpip is version 5.3 or newer. This references a binary
	called tcpip$dhcp_client.exe. This file is not on my system.

	how do I determine what version of tcpip services am I running?

	is it possible to configure dhcp client on the hobbyist system?

	thanks

	-ron

Ron Young				rly1 at embarqmail.com