[Simh] TMXR/UC15 documentation?

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Wed Jul 18 07:37:42 EDT 2018

Mark Pizzolato wrote:
> Given that what you've got is one way with only the PDP11's memory
> being accessed and no interrupts it would seem that a KA10 with a set
> of PDP10 Unibus(s), with each connected directly to a different PDP11
> system, you could model this pretty easily.

I will probably hook into the PDP-11 simulator.  The PDP-11 should
accept memory read and write requests from the PDP-10.  Any guidance on
how to do this?

Even though TMXR is point-to-point communication, it seems to me it
might serve for sending messages to encode such requests, and return
data for read references.