[Simh] Simh VAX V3.9-0 Problems using Init command

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Tue Jul 3 15:22:20 EDT 2018

Hi Will,

To help answer your question, please:

1)      Provide the output of SHOW VERSION from the sim> prompt of your running simulator

2)      Provide the complete configuration file you are running the simulator with

3)      After you get the "%INIT-F-MEDOFL, medium is offline" messages enter ^E and type SHOW RQ and SHOW DL at the sim> prompt and provide that output here.

Thanks.

-          Mark