[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 15:01:55 EST 2018

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 2:53 PM, Mark Pizzolato <Mark at infocomm.com> wrote:
>
> The attached pdp11_exp.ini should work, and be simpler to understand.

Thanks Mark.

Just to correct a mistake in my earlier note to the list: I mixed up a modified version of RSTS V10.1 sources with the original.  I thought that the changes for Pro support were in the official one -- the answer yes "only in part".  The change to add a timeout on the "start timesharing" prompt was one I added as part of Pro support but that didn't make it into the official release.

So you're stuck with an "expect" based solution, unless you want to use a modified init.sys.  I can supply that to anyone who's interested.

	paul