[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Mon Jan 22 14:53:36 EST 2018

The attached pdp11_exp.ini should work, and be simpler to understand.

I don’t have a V7 RSTS to test with and the V10 stuff I’ve got to test doesn’t prompt for the time of day, but seems to automatically detect the correct date and time.  Leaving the EXPECT commands to answer these questions in the script doesn’t hurt.

When using EXPECT commands, you have to PRECISELY specify what is being matched.  There is a difference between “<Yes>” and “<YES> “.

-          Mark