[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Bryan Davies bryan.e.davies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:57:31 EST 2018

Thank you Paul.

I now have V4 of Simh and V10.1 of RSTS so at least I'm up to date!

The date/time registers worked.   Unfortunately, the start process is still
getting stuck; now at the 'Start timesharing? <Yes>' prompt.   My system
doesn't have the 10 second timeout you describe here, although it DOES have
one on the later 'Proceed with system startup" prompt.

I have a vague memory (it's been 30 years!) of an auto restart flag in the
switch register & I'm wondering if you know about this.   Or maybe the
problem is elsewhere.

I'd be grateful for any more ideas you have on the subject.

Bryan