[Simh] RSTS/E Reminiscing

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 14:05:23 EST 2018

Hi Brett!

   Yes, your RSTS.org was were I got the V6C version.  Is there a way to patch around the error? Or patch to fix it?  I haven't looked at your site recently so if the fix is there I have missed it.  The list of locations you mentioned are the ones that I've looked.  There were at various times some other places but they had the same things.

I know sources are scarce.  One can hope though. ;)

Edit:  I just looked and found the fixed SYSGEN.TAP  Thanks!