[Simh] PDP-11/70 action

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 29 08:10:43 EST 2018

I'm going to be playing with Magica tonight. So if anyone wants some
specific test or thing done on a real PDP-11/70, including stuff on the
front panel, let me know in the next 12h or so, and I'll try to accommodate.

I have some work of my own that I'll be doing as well. But since the
cooling system isn't working well, I can't leave her on for now. So it's
tonight only this time. (Hopefully we'll get the cooling sorted soon,
and then she'll be back online full time again.)

   Johnny