[Simh] VAXELN clock

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Sun Dec 16 20:06:00 EST 2018

Sorry I wasn't clear. If you want me to investigate this, I need the
MicroVAX 3900 environment you mentioned. I didn't write the MicroVAX II
or rtVAX simulators. I prefer to work with my own code and in my own
environment (3.10).

Instead, you can just remove the TOY clock attach in your 3900
environment and check what happens. That will turn off "OS agnostic mode."

/Bob