[Simh] VAXELN clock

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 03:24:56 EST 2018

Bob Supnik schreef op 15-12-2018 om 23:44:

[snip]

> So I'd like to see what the behavior is <without> the clock file
> attached.
>
> Or you can post a pointer to the disk image you're using, and I'll try
> it on 3.10. I saw the ELN kits on 9track.net, but I don't know which
> one to use.
>
> /Bob

Files are available as follows:

  * PIRTVX.SYS - downline load image for target rtVAX-1000:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r3626a4t229snt/pirtvx.sys?dl=0
  * VAXELNboot.rd51 - equivalent local boot disk:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkcwltsbwodb4x5/VAXELNboot.rd51?dl=0
  * archiive with both:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/416l3ryc5tzghhx/pirtvx.zip?dl=0

images have been built with VAXELN V4.6 on VMS 7.3

For testing, I am using the latest simh 4.0 "git pull" on Raspbian
"stretch" Linux 4.14.79-v7+ (Raspberry Pi Debian for ARM)

The zip archive has been composed on Windows.

/Wilm