[Simh] Strange question

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Sep 6 06:20:03 EDT 2017

This aligns with my thinking. There may be some variation from simulator
to simulator. Most are fairly conservative in what they do, system calls
will mostly be in the area of intersection between Windows and POSIX.

Some may just run, some more may run with a recompile, more with minor
adjustments. A few may have serious issues.

Most people are interested in one or a few simulators. If the simulator
you are interested in works you are in luck.