[Simh] Strange question

Richard Cornwell rich at sky-visions.com
Tue Sep 5 20:46:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

  The Windows XP version should work on Win 98. Windows since 95 has
  been 32 bit. This depends on the calls that SimH uses. At most, a
  recompile would be needed. However not sure if you can find a Windows
  95/98 C compiler anymore.

Rich

> That would be an exercise for someone with sufficient interest.  That
> would not be me.
>
> Meanwhile, given the particularly low demand for this, I might not be
> interested in merging changes necessary to get that working…

Richard Cornwell
rich at sky-visions.com
http://sky-visions.com
LinkedIn:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-cornwell-991076107