[Simh] VMS 1.5 installable?

fsword7 at verizon.net fsword7 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 19 19:40:33 EDT 2017

Yeah.

I have no problems with all downloads (magtapes and tk50 directories) from German FTP site by using CuteFTP app.

I have a copy of Old VMS v1.4 CD from VAXorcist on Usenet comp.os.vms group.  I checked its content and already have VMS 1.0 to VMS 5.x except some VMS V2.x.

Old VMS 1.4 has many product layer packages like BASIC, C, Pascal, Notes, etc.

We are still looking for 3rd party softwares for older VMS versions like JNet, Multinet, etc.

I only have a few 3rd party software for latest VMS version like Multinet, TCPWare, and JNet.