[Simh] 5 Questions (3 Questions Sire) About RSTS/E and Command Line.

Brett Bump bbump at rsts.org
Sat Oct 7 10:32:07 EDT 2017

Thanks Kevin,

Actually, I will have them connect to the 2 linux clusters I have running
at home (simh RSTS-V4A - RSTS/E V10.1, some RT-11 and DOS-11).  There is
also some RSTS zip kits they can work with, but I don't have any Vaxen
running at home (nor any DECnet/HECnet).

I would love the idea of an open source DCL shell. ;-)  Anyone?