[Simh] OpenBSD on Simh VAX 3.8-1 - Segmentation fault

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:43:21 EST 2017

Hello!
Gary which release  of Slackware Linux was this? I've found that SIMH
properly builds on all releases from 7.2 (Which was only released as a
Snap Shot Disk from the time of the first shows) all the way the 14.1.
I only needed to figure out how to update the LibCap library so that
networking would work properly once that arrived not too long ago. As
an aside I moved away from trying to build it here on this laptop
running 14.2 64bit, because networking requires a fixed connection,
not WiFi.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com