[Simh] Attach tar to tape device and access it from v7 in simh

khandy21yo khandy21yo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:09:57 EST 2017

Does V7 require a special version, or can you just download less from gnu.org?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Abene <phiber at phiber.com> Date: 11/7/17  6:46 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Will Senn <will.senn at gmail.com> Cc: simh at trailing-edge.com Subject: Re: [Simh] Attach tar to tape device and access it from v7 in simh
I personally don't recall there ever being a less for v7. more, ex, vi, and csh were on a tape image of UCB tools, if you can find that.
-Mark