[Simh] Idea for a Simh guide

jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed May 10 22:49:30 EDT 2017

I’m sure I can get something going with networking, I am the crazy person that made QuakeWorld & Quake II for MS-DOS possible… .(yes with netplay!).

I wonder if UMS-DOS is still a thing, and if it can be mounted over ISO-9660 … it’d be an interesting way to combine both MS-DOS and a Linux CD, as you are right, Linux does have far better networking support.

I’m also glad that SLiRP made the cut for the newer SIMH.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10