[Simh] Idea for a Simh guide

Sancho Villa, Roberto rsancho at indra.es
Wed May 10 11:10:16 EDT 2017

Hi Ray

I'm on same time frame, and I share the fascination for Minis & Mainframes. I think your idea is a great idea.

I've run most of SimH emus with the SW I've been able to found. I have automated test-run scripts for a good number of them. I will happy to share this, and also the experience/knowledge acquired on making them run, that in my opinion is the hardest part and the most interesting.

Best Regards
Roberto

Message: 1