[Simh] Idea for a Simh guide

Bob Eager rde at tavi.co.uk
Wed May 10 05:56:24 EDT 2017

I wrote this a while ago, mainly because some of the files were no
longer where they were supposed to be in an earlier guide. I also ended
up including a couple of utilities.

It's about installing a 4.3BSD variant on SIMH. However, there is lots
of useful generic information in there.

 http://www.tavi.co.uk/unixhistory/quasijarus.html