[Simh] Problems install RSX-11M+ v4.6

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 7 15:26:35 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-07 21:05, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am trying to do my first installation and sysgen of RSX-11M+ (actually
> first of any RSX-11!) and I am follow the instructions at
> http://www.9track.net/pdp11/rsx4_sysgen and I am having problems right
> out of the gate. When I try to copy the baseline system this is what I get:

[...]

Whatever instructions you are reading are wrong then.

How about just test that /DEV switch which is mentioned, and you'd get a
list of what devices are available.

MSCP disks (rq and ra) are named DU, not DB. DB is RP04/05/06 disks.

That said, MSCP disks are good, since then you can use any size on the disk.
However, I'd also set it up as an 11/93, and not 11/73.

	Johnny