[Simh] LAVC

Sergey Oboguev oboguev at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 16:36:25 EST 2017

Just curious:
Is HSC firmware and software available?(Well, I know someone who has a live system running with HSCshttp://fafner.dyndns.orgtelnet fafner.dyndns.org
so the software for at least *some* HSC models might be retrievable, less sure about the firmware.)

Does there exist a sufficiently detailed hardware spec on the HSC? if yes, which models?

In particular, a description of CI/SC interface from the HSC side?After all, the source code for VMS and BSD is available, so one might hypothetically infer what they expect from CI by reverse-engineering the source code.But what about the J-11 side?

Thanks,Sergey