[Simh] VMS versions with LAVC support

Timothy Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 10:37:42 EST 2017

Well, I learned that oldest VMS that support  LAVC is 5.5-H2.  Oldest VMS version support VAXcluster is 4.0. For 4.0 to 5.5, can it handle DECnet as cluster? More one thing, is that possibly CI-to-Ethernet bridge adapter for older VMS software?

I will consider to use VMS as MSCP server instead right now.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone