[Simh] VAX MP (was: RE: HSC vs UDA/QDA)

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 22:22:41 EST 2017

Thanks. I reviewed Sergey’s page and learned something.

Also, I noticed that you developed VAX MP emulator.  I found his emulator on github and downloaded it.

Also, there is another emulator called “TurboVAX” emulator for VAX MP.

I already have plans to implement threads into my MSE emulator for SMP and multi-CPU configurations.

Tim