[Simh] Compiling simh on an Android using Termux

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:38:29 EST 2017

IIRC, someone successfully compiled simh on Android using the Termux shell.
I really don't want to root  my tablet and will be without my computer for
a week or so, so I thought I would play around with some OS configurations,
brush up on my PDP-11 assembly etc. Anyways I am not good with Linux
makefiles and was wondering if anyone could send me the one they used. I
really don't need the whole suite, just the 11, Vax 780 and maybe the 10 or
3900.  Any help would be great!

Thanks

Ray