[Simh] Now some DZ/terminal questions

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Mar 9 07:03:31 EST 2017

Hi all, thanks for your help with my earlier questions.

I'd like to set up several vax780 instances and run uucp (over TCP)
between them using one or more of the simulated DZ lines. But I want to
use the remaining DZ lines for logins.

Is there a way to set some DZ lines into 8-bit mode but keep the
other DZ lines in 7-bit mode? Only the uucp lines need to be 8-bit,
the normal login lines can be 7-bit.

Is there a way to set bind some (but not all) DZ lines to localhost port X,
and some (but not all) DZ lines to any address port Y (or X, doesn't matter)?
I want to make the uucp DZ TCP ports visible on the Internet, but set the
normal login ports visible only to localhost.

Many thanks, Warren