[Simh] Fortran help

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:11:12 EDT 2017

Sorry about the long delay, I was in the hospital.  I used the current
version of simh from Github. I used the correct config and followed the
instructions perfectly. Everything worked except the creating of forlib.  I
now have a working drive image that someone sent me. But I would still like
to figure this out. As far as Gunkies I really appreciate your efforts,
Jason.