[Simh] 32V on SIMH

Jason Self jason at bluehome.net
Sun Jan 29 18:13:24 EST 2017

I've successfully booted 32V in the VAX-11/780 emulator built from git
master on my GNU/Linux system. It's neat. My next task is to be able
to copy files back and forth between the emulator and the host system.
I've been doing some searching online and it's not entirely clear to
me how to accomplish this. I'd thought I'd write in for advice or
pointers. It doesn't matter much to me how it's accomplished: Somehow
communicating with 32V while it's running in the emulator, shutting it
down and accessing the disk image file, or whatever, as long as there
is something.