[Simh] DECUServe: does it have the old PDP-8 archives?

Warren Young tangentsoft at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 04:12:13 EST 2017

While there is a scattering of old DECUS media images on various PDP-8 web
sites, I was wondering if the current incarnation of DECUS
<http://eisner.decus.org/> has a complete archive of all the old DECUS
software, including the PDP-8 software?

I'm asking here because the web site doesn't say what files they offer (if
any) and they want you to agree to their TOS before you can see what's
inside the gates. I'm hoping someone here has agreed to those terms and
would be willing to let me know if it's worth agreeing to their terms.