[Simh] PDP-10 simulation: TENEX

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Jan 4 16:45:42 EST 2017

hmmm.. looks like this is a directory from a DVD that the SU Archives
has from SUMEX.AIM

http://web.stanford.edu/group/htgg/cgi-bin/mediawiki/index.php?title=Adventure

you could try talking to Henry to see if part of it could be released. I doubt
they would give you copies of the DVD with all the personal directories in there