[Simh] ts10 and mse (my new emulator)

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Mon Feb 20 14:35:34 EST 2017

Hello,

I have an idea that may be slightly out of the scope of the SIMH
simulator.  However, adding this would make an already great simulator
provide a super fantastic simulated experience.

The idea is to make 3D scans and record sounds from old computers.  No,
I'm not really saying SIMH should include this.  But it would be a great
complement to the historical data we have, which is mostly text
documents and photos.

I can't do this myself.  If someone were to, say, have collection or
even a museum with functional computers, that would be a good starting
point.